在选择一条路的时候。
When choosing a road.
我们一定是觉得是对的,才会进行选择。
We must think it is right to make a choice.
可是,当我们走过去很久,才发现,这条路非常的不合适自己,甚至是一条没有任何希望的路。
However, when we walked for a long time, we found that this road was not suitable for us, even a road without any hope.
这个时候,我们往往会陷入两难的境地。
At this time, we often fall into a dilemma.
继续下去?内心没一点的底气,一切太渺茫。Go on? There is no confidence in my heart, everything is too slim.
放弃?又觉得可惜,毕竟已经走了那么久了。
Give up? It's a pity, after all, that it has been so long.
其实,如果感觉真的不合适自己,感觉此路不通了,还是勇敢的回头吧。
In fact, if you feel that it is really not suitable for you and that the road is blocked, you'd better bravely turn back.
虽然走不通,感觉失败了,但也是一种经验,至少我们知道这条路不合适我们。
Although it is impossible to walk and feel failed, it is also a kind of experience. At least we know that this road is not suitable for us.
人,往往需要不断的尝试,才最终发现最合适自己的一条路。
People often need to keep trying to find the best way for themselves.
认识自我,往往也需要一个过程。
Self recognition often requires a process.
当然,并不是说遇到一点点困难就要放弃,因为任何一个行业都不会容易,遇到困难是一种必然。
Of course, it does not mean to give up when encountering a little difficulty, because any industry will not be easy, and it is inevitable to encounter difficulties.
我们需要静下心来,用心去感受,是否是自己喜欢的。
We need to calm down and feel whether it is what we like.
全站搜索